CALL FOR PAPERS
International Conference on Security and Cryptography
SECRYPT website: http://www.secrypt.icete.org/
July 20 – 22, 2015
Colmar, Alsace, France
Sponsored by: INSTICC
INSTICC is Member of: WfMC, OMG and FIPA
Logistics Partner: SCITEVENTS
Regular Paper Submission: March 3, 2015
Authors Notification (regular papers): Mayl 18, 2015
Final Regular Paper Submission and Registration: May 26, 2015
You are cordially invited to submit a paper to the SECRYPT 2015 Conference, to be held in Colmar, Alsace, France. The deadline for paper submission is scheduled for March 3, 2015.
SECRYPT is an annual international conference covering research in information and communication security. The 12th International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT 2015) will be held in Colmar, France on 20-22 July 2015.
The conference seeks submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of data protection, privacy, security, and cryptography.
Papers describing the application of security technology, the implementation of systems, and lessons learned are also encouraged. Papers describing new methods or technologies, advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged.
SECRYPT is interested in promoting high quality research as it can be confirmed by last year acceptance rates, where from 139 submissions, 21% of which were orally presented and 22% presented as posters.
We would like to highlight the presence of the following keynote speakers:
– Anthony C. Boucouvalas, University of Peloponnese, Greece
– Eleni Karatza, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
– Andrew Moore, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Submitted papers will be subject to a double-blind review process. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
It is planned to publish a short list of revised and extended versions of presented papers with Springer in a CCIS Series book (final approval pending).
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Index) and Scopus.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/). SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/).
Best paper awards will be distributed during the conference closing session. Please check the website for further information (http://www.secrypt.icete.org/BestPaperAward.aspx).
Workshops, Special sessions, Tutorials as well as Demonstrations dedicated to other technical/scientific topics are also envisaged: companies interested in presenting their products/methodologies or researchers interested in holding a tutorial are invited to contact the conference secretariat. Workshop chairs and Special Session chairs will benefit from logistics support and other types of support, including secretariat and financial support, to facilitate the development of a valid idea.
SECRYPT is part of ICETE, the 12th International Joint Conference on e-Business and Telecommunications. Registration to SECRYPT allows free access to all other ICETE conferences.
ICETE 2015 will be held in conjunction with ICINCO 2015, ICSOFT 2015, SIMULTECH 2015 and DATA 2015. Registration to ICETE allows free access to the ICINCO, ICSOFT, SIMULTECH and DATA conferences as a non-speaker.
ICETE CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Mohammad S. Obaidat, Monmouth University, United States
Pascal Lorenz, University of Haute Alsace, France
Pierangela Samarati, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy
Please check the program committee members at http://www.secrypt.icete.org/ProgramCommittee.aspx
– Access Control
– Applied Cryptography
– Biometrics Security and Privacy
– Critical Infrastructure Protection
– Data Integrity
– Data Protection
– Database Security and Privacy
– Digital Forensics
– Digital Rights Management
– Ethical and Legal Implications of Security and Privacy
– Formal Methods for Security
– Human Factors and Human Behavior Recognition Techniques
– Identification, Authentication and Non-repudiation
– Identity Management
– Information Hiding
– Information Systems Auditing
– Insider Threats and Countermeasures
– Intellectual Property Protection
– Intrusion Detection & Prevention
– Management of Computing Security
– Network Security
– Organizational Security Policies
– Peer-to-Peer Security
– Personal Data Protection for Information Systems
– Privacy Enhancing Technologies
– Reliability and Dependability
– Risk Assessment
– Secure Software Development Methodologies
– Security and Privacy for Big Data
– Security and privacy in Complex Systems
– Security and Privacy in Crowdsourcing
– Security and Privacy in IT Outsourcing
– Security and Privacy in Location-based Services
– Security and Privacy in Mobile Systems
– Security and Privacy in Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing
– Security and Privacy in Smart Grids
– Security and Privacy in Social Networks
– Security and Privacy in the Cloud
– Security and Privacy in Web Services
– Security and Privacy Policies
– Security Area Control
– Security Deployment
– Security Engineering
– Security in Distributed Systems
– Security Information Systems Architecture
– Security Management
– Security Metrics and Measurement
– Security Protocols
– Security requirements
– Security Verification and Validation
– Sensor and Mobile Ad Hoc Network Security
– Service and Systems Design and QoS Network Security
– Software Security
– Trust management and Reputation Systems
– Ubiquitous Computing Security
– Wireless Network Security